21 May 2010

2.0

Hmm, this is the last day in my 19th age. Many years have gone by and now here I am, nearly 20.

If I make an analogy within age and video game's patch, I'm in patch 2.0 now. Absolutely with new improvement, bug-fixed, challenge, character, treasures, and even bosses. I've tried to win this game so far and I don't want to end this game with bad ending.

As a human, we don't know when we will die or what will happens in the future. All we can do are just struggle and pray. I think, my struggle so far is nothing (yet). Hope in twenty I can manage myself to be a mature and better man.

So, please help me and guide me through this upcoming years. Because I believe, You put me here for a holy purpose, not just a simple game.

Twenty. More mature, responsible, and brave.

No comments:

Post a Comment